- Work Packages
- WP 1Management & Coordination
- WP 2 (OSD)Ocean Sampling Day
- WP 3Oceanography & Environmental Data
- WP 4Standards and Interoperability
- WP 5Bioinformatics & Data Integration
- WP 6Exploring Ecosystems Biology
- WP 7Function and Biotechnology
- WP 8Intellectual Property (IP) Management for Marine Bioprospecting
- WP 9Dissemination & Outreach
- Public DeliverablesAll Micro B3's public deliverables
- Third Micro B3 Industry Expert Workshop
- Micro B3 Industry Expert Workshop
- Micro B3/OSD Analysis Workshop
- Micro B3 Stakeholder Workshop
- Micro B3 Summer School in Crete 2014
- Marine Metagenomics Bioinformatics
- Micro B3 Industry expert workshop
- EU-US Training 2013
- Micro B3 Statistics Training 2013
- MG4U Bioinformatics Training 2013
- Bioinformatics Training 2012
- EU-US Training 2012
Micro B3 Bioinformatics I Training: Logistics
How to reach the Max Planck Institute
The Max Planck Institute for Marine Microbiology is located on Campus of the University of Bremen. The tram 6 (direction “University”) is running between the Airport/ Central station and the University of Bremen. Get off at “Universität/ Zentralbereich”. It is a 5 min. walk to the MPI (see campus map).
You are accommodated in the hotel Horner Eiche from October 7th until 13th. These nights are covered by the central project budget any extra night needs to be covered by yourself.
A shuttle service between the hotel and the MPI is arranged in the morning. The shuttle is running two times as there are not enough seats in the Van. The 1st group will be picked up at 8 am and the 2nd shuttle runs at 8.15 am. Please meet at the MPI lobby Monday 12.10.2012 at 8.25 am
There will be an "Icebreaker Dinner" in the Cafeteria of the MPI on Monday October 8th at 5 pm.
There will be a guided tour of Bremen on Thursday October 11th. Meeting point is the Roland statue in the city centre at 5 pm. This event is free of charge. More information during the course.