- Work Packages
- WP 1Management & Coordination
- WP 2 (OSD)Ocean Sampling Day
- WP 3Oceanography & Environmental Data
- WP 4Standards and Interoperability
- WP 5Bioinformatics & Data Integration
- WP 6Exploring Ecosystems Biology
- WP 7Function and Biotechnology
- WP 8Intellectual Property (IP) Management for Marine Bioprospecting
- WP 9Dissemination & Outreach
- Public DeliverablesAll Micro B3's public deliverables
- Third Micro B3 Industry Expert Workshop
- Micro B3 Industry Expert Workshop
- Micro B3/OSD Analysis Workshop
- Micro B3 Stakeholder Workshop
- Micro B3 Summer School in Crete 2014
- Marine Metagenomics Bioinformatics
- Micro B3 Industry expert workshop
- EU-US Training 2013
- Micro B3 Statistics Training 2013
- MG4U Bioinformatics Training 2013
- Bioinformatics Training 2012
- EU-US Training 2012
Micro B3 Final Conference in Brussels
The Micro B3 Final Conference will take place in Brussels at the Royal Flemish Academy of Belgium for Science and the Arts from 2nd to 5th November 2015.
The objective of the Micro B3 Final Conference is to bring together policy and biodiversity stakeholders from Europe and overseas to present the project results, discuss on the project perspectives and provide key recommendations and inputs from Micro B3 researchers to the European Commission.
The agenda is structured in a way to present the three main pillars of Micro B3 (biodiversity, bioinformatics and biotechnology) showing all the outcomes of the operational Work Packages of Micro B3, including the showcase of the two movies produced during the project and the Third Industry Expert Workshop.
More information on the Conference can be found in the sub-menues and here below:
The Final Conference reader, including the programme is available here
You can register online
Half day will be dedicated to the Third Industry Expert Workshop "Collaboration between Academia, SMEs, and Industry - Transforming Inventions into Innovations in the fields of Bioinformatics and Biotechnology".
Monday, November 2, 2015 to Thursday, November 5, 2015
Royal Flemish Academy of Belgium for Science and the Arts